This article is for the Super Admin and Admins.
You can easily add employees to Qarrot by going to Manage > Employees, then by selecting 'ADD EMPLOYEES'.
Qarrot provides three options for adding employees to your account:
1. Manually enter each employee. We recommend this process for smaller teams.
2. Bulk upload employees. Download our template, copy/paste your employee data (be sure to follow the instructions provided in the template), and then upload the template.
3. Distribute a registration link. Copy our link and send it to any employees you want to be able to register. With this option, employees are only added after they click on the link and complete their registration.
The following fields are always mandatory when adding employees:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
The remaining fields are optional, but below we list the reasons why you might want to include them:
- Job Title - displays in your employee's profile
- Employee ID - allows you to more easily identify employees
- Join Date - is required for Milestone (Anniversary) Awards
- Birthday - is required for Birthday Awards